Sales Operations Customer Category Manager in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidate with experience in Sales Analytics. Come join the Sales Operations team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and the REDvolution.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Sales Operations, the Customer Category Manager is responsible for one of our larger National Accounts and will develop business analysis and operational rhythms for reporting, analyzing and identifying sales performance to various customer, executive, marketing and sales teams.
The Customer Category Manager will drive business insights and act as a key partner to cross-functional teams. This role requires a high-performing individual who thinks beyond the scope of the current role, who develops innovative ways of approaching problems, and who demonstrates uncanny ability to analyze and effectively communicate information across multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide fact-based analytical support and recommendations to optimize new product introductions, store, price and promotional mix by analyzing marketing and customer data
- Present to customers our findings in business reviews and product line reviews
- Participate in cross-functional, internal and customer facing weekly team meetings to increase analytical involvement and align on strategic business decisions
- Establish strong working internal relationships with cross-functional teams
Education and Experience Requirements
- Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent business-related experience required
- , Financial Reporting, Interpretation and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- High work capacity, dependable, results oriented and strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated self-starter with high energy level and strong work ethic
- Experience in consumer product industry preferred