Sales Operations Data Analyst
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidate with experience in Data Analysis. Come join the Sales Operations team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Reporting to the Associate Manager of Sales Operations, the Data Analyst's primary role is to facilitate the acquisition, readiness, and process of key customer data. The successful candidate will display depth and breadth of knowledge of data manipulation techniques to improve internal efficiencies of data sets. This role will build long term, trusted relationships to develop and implement data and reporting structures to align with business objectives.
This role requires a high-performing individual who thinks beyond the scope of the current role, develops innovative ways of approaching problems, and who effectively communicates information across multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire, cleanse and process data sets for Key Regional and National Accounts such as Point of Sale Data (POS)
- Ensure data integrity by developing and maintaining data quality management solutions
- Find and effectively communicate clear business insights from complex data sets
- Work with various areas of a business to understand their data requirements, use case and partner to develop actionable results
- Facilitate cross-functional data model and modernization efforts
- Develop cross functional relationships with Business Intelligence, Channel Marketing, Finance, Supply/Demand and Product Marketing teams to coordinate and manage projects
- Assist with sales dashboard and report creation
- Recommend process improvement efforts and create solutions to optimize collaboration, information sharing and improve sales productivity
Education and Experience Requirements
- College degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or another business-related field
- 1 - 3 years of experience in business analysis / product ownership in the data and analytics space
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface within the Milwaukee sales organization and corporate environment
- Solid customer orientation and ability to develop relationships at all levels of the organization
- Good organizational skills to manage and balance multiple priorities and workflow
- Ability to take or give direction and execute work independently or in a team setting
- Ability to travel 5% of time