Senior Engineering Technician NPD - 2nd Shift in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
All our teams touch every step of the process, that is why our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and working directly with End Users to understand how to deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility. To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
We are looking for a 2nd shift - Senior Engineering Technician New Product Development.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct diverse and complex mechanical and electrical tests on Milwaukee's line of products and competitive products
- Determine product conformance to the test specifications
- Perform tests using a variety of electrical and mechanical test equipment and techniques
- Prepare reports of test results and make recommendations
- Exercise responsibility for thoroughness, timeliness and accuracy in preparing technical reports on tests performed
- Prepare these reports utilizing a PC with word processing, database, spreadsheet and statistical/graphical software
- Instruct and assign work to Engineering Technicians
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Requires an education equivalent to a Technical Associate Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience with test equipment, test procedures and methods, mechanical/electrical principles
- Knowledge of test concepts in the design and development of products and components
- Minimum 1 year of data acquisition experience and panel wiring
- PC hardware and software knowledge with the ability to program in Labview, Visual Basic and PLC's is preferred
- Working knowledge of Robots is preferred
- Able to operate meters, oscilloscopes, data aquistions systems, and other lab tools
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Knowledge of thermocouples, strain gauges, load cells, torque transducers a plus
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.