Milwaukee Electric Tool is looking for a Financial Analyst who can successfully interact with all departments within the organization. Our candidate must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment and quickly adjust to changing priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver consistent, timely, and accurate month-end close including journal entries, managing accruals and completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Work with cross functional departments to investigate and determine root cause of monthly financial variances.
- Coordinate internal control procedures and provide an objective opinion as well as develop recommendations for improvements.
- Assist in preparation of annual operating budget.
- Identify knowledge gaps and develop tools, processes & models to provide meaningful information to internal customers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the process of continuous improvement.
- Identify and eliminate non-value-added activities and streamline processes.
- Easily adapts to changing needs of finance and business partner's departments.
- Able to create meaningful ad hoc "what-if" financial analysis.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field; MBA a plus
- One to two years' experience in an accounting or finance related field.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization (written, verbal, presentation, and listening)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, with advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work well on diverse, cross-functional teams
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment