Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
All our teams touch every step of the process, that is why our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and working directly with End Users to understand how to deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility. To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, PPE equipment, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidate join the Hand Tools, Storage and PPE lab team to support and coordinate activities related to testing and test development. The primary duty of this position is to is to help manage workflow, scheduling, and test related activities to drive quality, communication, and delivery in the lab.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling and workflow for Lab Requests for testing and test development
- Receive and assign lab requests and procedures in lab database system (LRS)
- Work with lab staff to coordinate testing schedule - setting request dates and monitoring adherence to timelines
- Review completed lab test requests for completeness
- Manage schedules of manual use testing
- Support of testing related processes including:
- Development, writing and revision of test procedures
- Create templates to present test results effectively
- Help prepare and communicate lab updates and metrics
- Help enforce following lab processes internally and externally with Engineering and Quality
- Periodic review of in process testing to verify procedures are being maintained
- Facilitate formal and informal internal lab training schedule around lab processes and test methodology
- Workspace management and equipment support:
- Support lab calibration processes
- Maintain database of test equipment and testing capabilities
- Create Purchase Orders and procure materials as directed
- Support lab organization and 5S practices
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent organization & communication skills
- High proficiency of Computer Skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Supervision experience a plus
- Preferred Knowledge
- Database/Power BI knowledge
- Possess some technical abilities and an interest in the products being developed.
- Knowledge of Lab Equipment - meters, oscilloscopes, torque wrenches, gauges
- Basic understanding of CAD but not required
- One Team Mindset
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.