Marketing Manager - Stiletto in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Under the direction of and reporting to the VP of Product Management, primary duties are to plan, grow and manage the Stiletto product category through the administration and coordination of a variety of marketing functions while maintaining a cooperative relationship with internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive plan to revitialize the Stiletto brand.
- Collaborate cross functionally with brand, channel, finance, and sales to develop and enhance appropriate programs to deliver commercial results.
- Manage the social platforms relating to Stiletto brand (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Stiletto.com).
- Act as the internal and external focal point for the resolution of product issues within the category.
- Be the subject matter expert and primary contact point for sales force and end users on Stiletto products.
- Work collaboratively with product marketing and engineering to develop meaningful new products and resources for the field.
- Collaborate with product marketing to own and develop the long term product roadmap for the Stiletto product category (striking and layout tools).
- Develop comprehensive commercial plans to support all new product launches.
- Participate in key trade shows, customer presentations, line reviews, editorial visits/interviews, and other industry events as needed to promote the category.
- Maintain an up-to-date opportunity funnel and target account list that delivers on overall category goals.
- Lead and interact with various cross functional teams and departments to collaborate and deliver on marketing and commercial objectives.
- Analyze and interpret data from sales initiatives and report to senior management.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Preferred degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related area.
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in Marketing/Sales roles(s).
- Position requires accomplished analytic, written, verbal and interpersonal skills plus demonstrated track record of achievements in positions or increasing responsibilities, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Willingness to travel 30-50% of the time. Mainly air travel will be required.
- Must be comfortable and knowledgeable working on a commercial & residential jobsite: end user visits, making sales calls with Milwaukee sale & distributor sales force, and field testing.