Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and continuing our push to be even more cutting edge!
We are an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, and are looking to add two Front-End Software Developers to our team.
This is not your usual Developer role -- you'll be working closely with the Brand Marketing and Design team within the Digital Merchandising space to update and maintain software products for the website and further develop to stakeholder requirements. If you're a collaborative problem-solver who can figure out how to get to a "yes" solution, and mentor others on the team to get there with you, this could be the perfect role for you!
Come build your career while being an instrumental tool in mentoring and helping build others!
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experienced self-starter who isn't afraid to ask questions and drive development for a product
- Mobile responsive development knowledge and experience
- Experience working in an agile environment within a scrum team
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Ability to advocate and promote best practices in code development through pull requests/peer reviews
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to details
- Sitecore and CMS experience a plus
- .NET/Microsoft framework development a plus
- Azure DevOps experience a plus
- Computer science, software developer bachelor's Preferred or equivalent front end development experience
We're progressive problem solvers that help build the world -- come join us and let Milwaukee Tool build your career!