Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and continuing our push to be even more cutting edge!
Milwaukee Tool is looking for a Software/Web Product Owner within the Ebusiness team that designs, develops, and implements software products as well as commercializes new Milwaukee Tool products on its website milwaukeetool.com.
Ideal candidates are outstanding communicators that thrive in a fast-paced, agile work environment. Strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication, are requirements. Individuals should be driven and possess leadership qualities to help organize and prioritize tasks for an expanding development team while considering end-user, business, and stakeholder needs.
Product Owner duties and responsibilities
- Provide organization, direction, and clarity to the Ebusiness Team, Key Stakeholders, and Product Managers to create requirements and drive development on software products as well as website projects and maintenance
- Lead the functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of our technology and the needs of our end-users and stakeholders
- Plan and prioritize feature backlog grooming, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories for the Ebusiness Team
- Assess value, develop use cases, prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure the development team focuses on those with maximum value that align with Brand strategy
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Experience with Agile/Scrum best practices and an interest in latest trends around SDLC and Agile for Enterprise Applications
Product Owner requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst for 1-3 years
- Bachelor's degree, or higher education level in Project Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and working experience of Agile methodologies, PSPO/PMP/PSM certification a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong technical skills and can speak with and motivate the Development Team
- End-User focused and have a passion for creating digital product solutions with a mobile first development emphasis
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to details