HubSpot CMS Web Developer in Brookfield, Wisconsin
About the One-Key Inbound Marketing and Education Team
The One-Key inbound marketing and education team is responsible for One-Key platform education, awareness, and adoption for a richer user experience. The team drives One-Key growth through engagement by creating and publishing content externally (e.g., website, blog, knowledge base), within the One-Key app (e.g., in-app education and messaging), and internally that educates, supports, and inspires users of the software. The team works closely with the other One-Key teams and Milwaukee Tool stakeholders to share information about new features and products with current users and the rest of the world. The team is also responsible for inbound marketing that gets new users to sign up for the app, learn to use it, and eventually turn those users into One-Key (and Milwaukee Tool) evangelists.
Thewill work with One-Key's inbound marketing and education team to create a best-in-class content and inbound marketing experience for current and future One-Key platform users, including a website, blog, service hub, knowledge base, email marketing, and user outreach.
- Take functional requirements and design files to build a pixel perfect website that is easily updateable by content authors
- Create custom templates for website pages, forms, emails, blog, surveys, and knowledge base
- Use HubDB and HubL to pull in dynamic content from the PIM
- Integrate HubSpot with third-party platforms as needed
- Identify and troubleshoot issues
- Comply with accessibility guidelines
- Proactively scope and bring new ideas to the team to improve the digital content and inbound experience for current and future One-Key users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Angular 8+ a plus
- Proficient with Technical SEO
- Proficient with JSON & HubSpot API functionality
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs