Electrical Controls/Automation Technician
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and have an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to design and develop the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
Year after year, our team continues to make significant breakthroughs in the industry. We're just getting started. To learn more about our story click HERE.
As a Controls Technician you will assist in the construction, integration, debugging, testing, and running of equipment and manufacturing lines for automated manufacturing machines and supporting equipment. The Controls Technician will work directly with Controls Engineers, Controls Specialists, and Electricians.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Electrical panel assembly
- Reading and understanding basic electrical schematics
- Low and High voltage wiring
- On machine wiring
- Basic electrical systems troubleshooting
- Basic mechanical assembly and fabrication
- Sensors, operators, and other various small component integration
- Electrical schematic change documentation and updates
- Operation of finished equipment
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Understanding of basic electrical circuit design
- Ability to read simple electrical and mechanical drawings
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Familiarity with a digital multi meter (DMM)
- Electrical safety awareness and experience with safe electrical work practices
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.