Supply Chain Analyst - Customer Supply Chain (CSC) in Brookfield, Wisconsin
With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee offers benefits on your first day of work (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), and an excellent, unique and casual dress environment. We work hard, but play hard, too!
Are you looking for a career with a growing company? Looking for a challenging and quick pace environment? Then look no further than the Supply Chain Department at Milwaukee Tool. As a Customer Supply Chain Analyst for Milwaukee Tool you will be responsible for Milwaukee order fulfillment performance from our customer's perspective, the most visible part of the supply chain.
The Customer Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for activities resulting in overall improvement of the organization's supply chain operations. Anything that would impact customer service level is in scope. The primary focus of the Customer Supply Chain Analyst is order fulfillment, distribution planning, and customer scorecards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and manages Consumption and Supply/Demand alignment
- Product Reservation / Allocation recommendations and management
- Promotional execution planning and management
- Customer data (POS, Inventory) review, analysis and alignment
- Gathers data and conducts analysis with a goal of improving the customer score card.
- Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggests resolutions/improvements.
- Gains thorough understanding of customer performance expectations, routing guides and operational requirements. Communicates updates to supply chain team
- Understands, communicates and manages customer expectations around impact to customers when Milwaukee Tool initiates a change.
- Order Management
- Pro-actively identifies areas of potential risk of non-compliance and works with Sales, Channel and Supply Chain functions to minimize customer impacts.
- Pro-actively works with manager to organize information/data to align and document orders that should not be penalized with the goal of reducing non-compliance violations.
- Actively engage in the dispute process to avoid compliance fines.
- Work with manager to communicate metrics and performance to varying levels of the organization and customer.
- Categorize/analyze opportunities for improvement and leverage project management skills to coordinate and manage cross-functional team members.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with customers.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelors/Associates degree in related field preferred but not required.
Direct experience in this area or related areas will be taken into consideration
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Able to communicate with departments across the organization.
Microsoft Suite (Excel/Power Pivot/Word/PPT)
Power BI, EDI/ASN, MS Dynamics and HighJump experience a plus