At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and have an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in the development of Cordless Power Tool products, including:
- Basic mechanism design using CAD.
- Reverse engineering and documenting findings of competitive products.
- Assisting in development, execution, documentation, and summary of test plans.
- Participation in root cause analysis and assisting with implementation of improvements.
- Maintain test equipment and lab space in good working order and in calibration.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in mechatronic, mechanical, electrical, or related.
- A basic understanding of mechanical systems and their functionality.
- A basic understanding of failure modes of engineered materials.
- Good documentation and planning skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proficiency in CAD packages such as NX, Solidworks, Creo.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of common inspection and testing equipment including the ability to accurately read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- Must be able to use root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to interpret and analyze collected data and provide judgement following execution of test plans.
- Computer proficiency required.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.