We are looking for a Test Engineer in our New Product Development testing lab!
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
All our teams touch every step of the process, that is why our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and working directly with End Users to understand how to deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility. To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Support new product design teams through test development, data analysis, and competitor benchmarking. Provide feedback to engineering about testing requirements.
- Provide advice for improving current testing methods.
- Use statistical methods to interpret test data and make formal recommendations to product design teams.
- Develop test requirements per specifications during design phase of new products. Prepare efficient test procedures from test specifications.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of reports; manage documentation control systems.
- Maintain test procedures and equipment according to departmental procedures.
- Create documentation of test fixtures, theory of operation, and specifications.
- Exhibit vision and foresight to test the extremes of a design.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Act as technical resource to other departments to address and resolve test issues.
- Maintain technical competency and remain current in technology and changes in the industry.
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of test lab experience.
- Knowledge of Test and Measurement techniques, including sensor technology, signal conditioning, measuring techniques, data acquisition and performance calculations.
- Working knowledge of statistical methods and measurement uncertainty calculations.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of mechatronics incorporating hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical components.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Experience with programming languages such as LabVIEW, Visual Basic, C, ladder logic, assembly is a plus.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.