Materials Planning Supervisor in Jackson, Mississippi
The Associate Inventory Control Manager, under the direction of the Materials Manager, is responsible for inventory management and control. This position involves effectively and efficiently directing processes aimed at inventory best practices including relating to cycle counting, annual inventory audit preparation/execution and inventory financial reporting. This Inventory Control Manager is a recognized leader and facilitator who continuously interacts and collaborates with key stakeholders across the company.
- Translate strategic direction into actionable execution plans for inventory control/management related to safety, Milwaukee policies/procedures and achieving business goals.
- Coordinate cross-functional initiatives to identify, analyze and justify capital/continuous improvements.
- Maintain department operations within budgetary constraints.
- Maintain appropriate and accurate KPIs/activity records related to inventory accuracy, NCM materials, E&O and periodic inventory/scrap adjustment impact.
- Collaborate with supervisors/other teams to enhance overall performance through work methods aimed at improvements in safety, accuracy, quality, and efficiency.
- Remove barriers to achieving department/company goals.
- Set performance expectations and clarifying responsibilities to those managed, which includes:
- Conducting performance appraisals,
- Identifying/communicating plans for individual employee improvements, and
- Communicating merit increases and related information to employees as appropriate.