Human Resources Specialist in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Date Posted: 4/18/2021
Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Olive Branch, Mississippi
Job Type: Human Resources
Date Posted: 4/18/2021
Milwaukee Tool is out pacing the competition! To support this unprecedented growth, Milwaukee Tool is building a strong Human Resources team to support our global Distribution Centers in Olive Branch, MS, adding to our team an HR Specialist. The HR Specialist is a key partner of the distribution center's leadership team supporting employees, supervisors, and leadership teams through key HR functions. This position reports directly to the HR Business Partner.
What does a great HR Specialist look like?
Our HR Specialist will be excited by the variety of work and thrive in the tremendously fast-paced environment. A great HR Specialist will naturally provide amazing customer service to assigned employees and leadership teams.
You will excite us if:
You are passionate and energetic about your work. You enjoy working on many tasks at once and at a very quick pace. You build collaborative relationships and are seen as a trusted partner in your role.
What is in it for you?
Milwaukee Tool is recognized on the 2021 Glassdoor's Top Places to Work! We offer a chance to truly make a difference in a fast paced, innovative enriornment. You will help us disrupt the industry we compete in! Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform weekly payroll audits on employee timesheets for accuracy and completeness
* Conduct Kronos training for new leaders * Provide basic ADP & Kronos support for employees
* Administer Attendance Policy by tracking occurrences and generating reports
* Assist new hires with benefit enrollment and partner with the corporate benefits team to assist with open enrollment
* File and maintain worker's compensation claims
* Mangage the leave of absence and FMLA process
Employee Relations and Performance Management
* Assist employees and supervisors through challenging situations
* Assist with investigations, discipline, and coaching/counseling as needed
* Support assigned teams through biannual performance management processes creating a culture of coaching and improvement
* Conduct exit interviews and process employee terminations
* Assist with the coordination of engagement activities, company events, and meetings
* Perform additional administrative tasks and other duties as assigned