Additive Manufacturing Technician - 3D Printing
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and have an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
Our fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing machinery and cross-functional agility.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- The primary role of this position is to create 3D Printed components using the latest software and Additive Manufacturing Machinery, in support of New Product Development Teams.
- Work directly from CAD Models to produce accurate 3D Printed components in a variety of polymers and metals.
- Duties to include machinery setup, post processing, maintaining a clean work environment, ordering of raw materials and managing new and completed work requests.
- This position requires a highly motivated, organized individual with good communication skills who will communicate frequently with the New Product Development Teams.
- Maintain schedules in conjunction with safety and quality in a fast-paced environment.
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Requires a high school education or equivalent, supplemented with engineering or technical related Additive Manufacturing experience.
- Must have a thorough understanding of 3D printing platforms and materials
- Working knowledge of CAD, and operational knowledge of one or more of the following software systems Materialise Magics 3D Sprint, 3D Lightyear and Grab Cad.
- A thorough understanding of the following: SLS, SLA FDM, DMLS
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.