Global Program Manager - NPD ROW
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and have an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to design and develop the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
Year after year, our team continues to make significant breakthroughs in the industry. We're just getting started. To learn more about our story click HERE.
The Global Program Manager will collaborate with US/Mexico/Czech plants, outsource suppliers, global product design / engineering team and ROW product team to plan, implement and manage new product development program from initial stage to mass production.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures effective communication with cross functional international team as well as management team
- Prepare financial assessments, project budgets, capital expenditure, product feasibility, status reports, roadmap and other reports as necessary to effectively manage and communicate the project activity
- Motivates cross functional teams to work toward and accomplish project objectives. Maintain focus of project team on cost, performance and schedule
- Plan for new project execution to extend the product range and improve existing products
- Performs market research, initiates and follows up on product improvements to bring existing product up to updated marketing requirements
- Drive innovation and continuous Improvement, identify and implement changes to keep costs down, enhance productivity and upgrade efficiency and quality
- Frequent US/Mexico travel is required. Occasional international travels
- Other ad hoc projects as required in a rapidly expanding business
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing or related disciplines
- 3 years relevant experience in product development or project management in manufacturing industry
- Solid experience in dealing with international project management
- Results driven and deadline orientated. Able to work independently, meet tight deadline and perform under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English. Bi-lingual in Spanish and or German is a plus
- Proficient in MS applications
- Strong Personality & Aggressive -- Willing to express the ideas, drive for results and desire for success
- Strong Ownership -- Own the business, willing to take responsibility for any issues and quick actions
- Strong Interpersonal -- While driving for results, willing to listen/communicate with others to ensure no missing consideration in some areas and to facilitate success as a team player
- Teamwork -- Create teamwork and fair environment for staff.
- Understand the engineering and product development process, the manufacturing/assembly process and high-level requirements, the quality system and requirements, the supply chain requirements. Incorporate all these concepts and requirements into the planning to ensure ROW requirements are covered, if not, drive to the right track and to ensure implementation/resolution.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Experience in Power Tools (including Battery Packs & Chargers), Hand Tools or Construction Trades (including Carpentry, Electrical, HVAC, Masonry, Plumbing) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Regulatory & Safety certificates for Electrical & Electronics products is a plus
- Project management certificates, such as PMP is a plus
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.