This position will partner with the Jobsite Solutions leadership teams to develop and execute key strategies, drive continuous improvement initiatives, manage and report on end user programs, and drive a best in class operating rhythm with the team. Reporting directly to the Associate Manager Sale Operations JSS & Service, the ideal candidate will possess excellent project management, communication, and Power BI skills. This position will also prepare successful individuals for positions of higher responsibility in sales and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the End to End Process for processing End User Agreements
- Partner with Jobsite Solutions leaders to track, measure, and manage end user program performance
- Analyze sales team behaviors and communicate results to sales leaders
- Leverage Power BI and CRM to provide accurate and timely business insights to sales resources
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives to increase productivity
Education and Experience Requirements
- Four-year college degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or another business-related field
- Experience in sales, sales operations, business planning or sales support role is preferred
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite (Power BI, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface and develop relationships with sales and corporate leaders
- Track record of success with cross-functional teams and implementing new processes
- Success in managing and balancing multiple projects and changing priorities
- Able to take direction and execute work independently as well as in a team setting
- Ability to travel 10% of time.