Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and continuing our push to be even more cutting edge!
We are an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, and are looking to add a Back-End Software Developer to our team.
This is not your usual Developer role -- you'll be working closely with the Brand Marketing and Design team within the Digital Merchandising space to update and maintain software products for the website and further develop to stakeholder requirements. If you're a collaborative problem-solver who can figure out how to get to a "yes" solution, and mentor others on the team to get there with you, this could be the perfect role for you!
Come build your career while being an instrumental tool in mentoring and helping build others!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong .NET/C#, SQL and HTML skills
- Self-starter who isn't afraid to ask questions and drive development for a product
- Strong Agile development knowledge with a collaborative, one-team mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to details
- Sitecore and CMS experience a plus
- Azure DevOps experience a plus
- Computer science, software developer Bachelor's degree preferred
We're progressive problem solvers that help build the world -- come join us and let Milwaukee Tool build your career!