Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and continuing our push to be even more cutting edge!
We are an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools for professional users worldwide. We are looking to add a Mid-Career Front-End Software Developer (100% REMOTE OPTIONAL) looking to grow into a Senior role to our team.
- 5 years minimum professional experience as a front-end developer
- Highly skilled in:
- Mobile responsive development
- Experience with:
- Vue.js or React.js
- .NET/Microsoft framework/Azure DevOps
- Photoshop or other photo-editing software
- Computer science, software developer bachelor's preferred or equivalent front-end development experience
- Team player, expert communicator
- Driven, self-starter, quick learner
- Ability to handle stressful deadlines
- Manages priorities and workload under pressure
- Adapt to changing requirements
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Proactive to ask questions and be candid
- Collaborate with designers, developers, business partners
- Interpret and implement web designs
- Agile Scrum development
- Drive and advocate best practices in code development through peer code reviews
This is not your usual Developer role -- you'll be working closely with the Brand Marketing and Design team within the Digital Merchandising space to update and maintain software products for the website and further develop stakeholder requirements. If you're a collaborative problem-solver who can figure out how to get to a "yes" solution and mentor others on the team to get there with you, this could be the perfect role for you!
Develop your career while being an instrumental tool in helping strengthen the team!
We're progressive problem solvers that help build the world -- come join us and let Milwaukee Tool build your career!