Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and continuing our push to be even more cutting edge!
We are an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools for professional users worldwide, and are looking to add a QA Analyst role to our Ebusiness team in Brand Marketing.
As a QA Analyst your responsibilities will be to test web application and digital merchandising solutions as part of the ebusiness team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and challenged to find efficiencies in testing while implementing best practices of Quality Assurance. Tasks include release and feature testing, automated testing, manual testing, and security testing while keeping the usability of our end users top of mind.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of software testing experience
- Develop test plans to verify business and functional requirements at multiple stages of development
- Identify reusable test plans for regression testing and adapting existing tests to meet changing requirements.
- Experienced with Mobile/Web QA testing with a User First Focus
- Collaborate with an agile web development team and partners within the business
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Excited to learn new tech and understand how the website works
- Aptitude in troubleshooting software issues
- Team-oriented and self-starting work ethic
- Selenium WebDriver or automation experience is a plus
- Sitecore and CMS experience is a plus