Quality/Reliability Engineering Lead
Date Posted: 5/13/2021
Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Brookfield, Wisconsin
Job Type: Engineering - Quality/Reliability
Date Posted: 5/13/2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct a team focused on ensuring only high-quality product reaches our end-users.
- Understand and react to end-user feedback received through various channels (social, product reviews, and warranty claim information).
- Develop the quality management system, training others, creating standard procedures, and completing documentation when required.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring and communicating progress until completion.
- Host global team meetings with all manufacturing facilities to drive unified quality processes support across all locations
- Identify and provide training opportunities to team to develop team capability and skill levels
- Ensure compliance with company-specific regulations related to the quality of product and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
- Oversee detailed inspections of components and completed assemblies at various phases of production and throughout the manufacturing processes.
- Drive global documentation of nonconforming material
- Lead and/or assist with the product testing and manufacturing problem solving throughout projects as needed.
- Assist in the continuous growth of Milwaukee Tool's global quality processes to enable and support future growth.
- Brings new and innovated ideas to take Milwaukee's quality department to develop the always improving culture
- Aggregate warranty, inspection, and customer feedback to drive risk discussions on products
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical engineering or a related engineering field
- 3 years of experience in a related quality and reliability field
- Experience must include:
- New product development and commercialization processes emphasizing design, manufacturing, quality, test and reliability activities
- Training in quality engineering fundamentals
- Design of experiments, life data analysis, and other related statistical tools and software, such as, Minitab, Reliasoft, JMP
- Using quality management systems in a manufacturing and mass production environment
- Leading a project team
- Test development and creating ways to quantify user need requirements
- 2% domestic and 6% international travel required.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Not ready to apply yet but still interested in building a future here at Milwaukee Tool? Join our Talent Network and be among the first to hear about new job opportunities, hiring events, insider knowledge, company news, and so much more! We look forward to staying connected with you.