At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success. One of our most critical teams is the team at our Distribution Center. Every day, this team is on the front lines making sure our customers receive the right products at the right time. As part of this team, you'll help carry out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and shipping our products.
We are an inclusive workplace that encourages diversity of thought, experience, and background to solve complex problems as one team. Every employee is encouraged to continuously improve and grow, and it is a top priority for managers to develop their teams, making a wide range of internal development opportunities available to all employees.
We are One Team, overcoming obstacles together and celebrating together. Come be part of a winning team that feels like family.
To learn more about our story click HERE.
Team Member Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401(K) program, a wellness program, fitness center, PTO, and much more
- Access to a free on-site wellness clinic for all full-time employees and their dependents who are enrolled in our healthcare plan
- Career advancement opportunities
Our Olive Branch Recruiting Specialist is responsible for Full cycle recruiting efforts - Developing, influencing, and executing innovative Talent Acquisition strategies that will attract highly qualified candidates for our distribution center. This Recruiter will also be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the hiring process and ensuring a positive candidate and hiring leader experience.
This individual will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. A great Corporate Recruiter will bring in top talent to Milwaukee Tool, create a best in class candidate experience, as well as best in class experience for the internal and external customers you support.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for professional positions at each of our Olive Branch Distribution Centers
- Conduct scoping meetings, determine appropriate recruiting strategies, set expectations, manage consensus meetings and work closely with the hiring managers to ensure positions are filled quickly and efficiently
- Source passive and active talent using internet sourcing, social media, professional events, and other nontraditional techniques
- Demonstrated ability to develop candidate pipelines and maintain strong relationships
- Proven and effective talent identification and assessment skills
- Proven success working in dynamic environments with competing priorities
- Attend and participate in networking activities outside of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems (ADP RM and/or Workday is a plus!)
- You build collaborative relationships across the organization and are a key influencer/trusted advisor in your role
- Demonstrate self-motivation, drive for results, a sense of urgency, resourcefulness, excellent analytical and problem solving
- You enjoy working on numerous things at once and at a very quick pace
- Must have a continuous improvement mindset
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- You are passionate and energetic