New Weekend Shift Openings!
Work 36 hours and receive double time on Sunday for a total of 48 hours of pay. Our Distribution Team is looking for highly committed individuals to join our Weekend Shift. There are day (6am-6pm) and night (6pm-6am) shifts available Friday to Sunday.
At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success. One of our most critical teams is the team at our Distribution Center. Every day, this team is on the front lines making sure our customers receive the right products at the right time. As part of this team, you'll help carry out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and shipping our products.
We are an inclusive workplace that encourages diversity of thought, experience, and background to solve complex problems as one team. Every employee is encouraged to continuously improve and grow, and it is a top priority for managers to develop their teams, making a wide range of internal development opportunities available to all employees.
We are One Team, overcoming obstacles together and celebrating together. Come be part of a winning team that feels like family.
To learn more about our story click HERE.
Team Member Benefits:
- Full-time hours with possibility of overtime
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401(K) program, a wellness program, fitness center, PTO, and much more
- Access to a free on-site wellness clinic for all full-time employees and their dependents who are enrolled in our healthcare plan
- Career advancement opportunities
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Safely move products through the order process
- Work well with others on your team
- Make sure the customer gets what they ordered
- Use all the right things to make this happen every day
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Requires education equivalent to four years of high school
- Commitment to being here on time, every day
- Make great choices to keep everyone safe and to help our team grow
- Live #OneTeam every day
Physical and Weightlifting Demands:
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling of tools and boxes
- Standing for long periods of time, as well as repetitive motion
- Operation of a manual pallet jack
- Able to work in various temperature conditions
The physical and weightlifting demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.