Weekend Shift Openings!
Work 36 hours and receive double time on Sunday for a total of 48 hours of pay. Our Distribution Team is looking for highly committed individuals to join our Weekend Shift. There are day (6am-6pm) and night (6pm-6am) shifts available Friday to Sunday.
At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success. One of our most critical teams is the team at our Distribution Center. Every day, this team is on the front lines making sure our customers receive the right products at the right time. As part of this team, you'll help carry out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and shipping our products.
We are an inclusive workplace that encourages diversity of thought, experience, and background to solve complex problems as one team. Every employee is encouraged to continuously improve and grow, and it is a top priority for managers to develop their teams, making a wide range of internal development opportunities available to all employees.
We are One Team, overcoming obstacles together and celebrating together. Come be part of a winning team that feels like family.
To learn more about our story click HERE.
Team Member Benefits:
- Full-time hours with possibility of overtime
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401(K) program, a wellness program, fitness center, PTO, and much more
- Access to a free on-site wellness clinic for all full-time employees and their dependents who are enrolled in our healthcare plan
- Career advancement opportunities
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Assigns and oversees the day-to-day operations and activities in an assigned area for quality goals and productivity
- Drives daily task completion to achieve weekly/monthly production, safety, and accuracy objectives
- Leads shift start meetings as directed by the Supervisor
- Frequently engages with associates to motivate and provide guidance as needed
- Ensures the appropriate dissemination of information to associates within the area
Speed, Agility, Urgency:
- Escalates performance issues or concerns to the Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner
- Quickly identifies and escalates disruptions that could impact performance and flow of goods
- Responsible for training internal employees and temporary staff per quality and customer specifications
- Drives culture and compliance
- Provides ongoing feedback to associates basis to ensure optimal performance
- Collaborates with Supervisors and Managers when necessary to discuss performance and development needs or concerns
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Work well with others on your team
- Make sure the customer gets what they ordered
- Use all the right things to make this happen every day
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Requires education equivalent to four years of high school
- Unwavering focus on safety
- Demonstrates reliability with an excellent attendance record
- Dependable to produce good work, efficiently and seeks out work that needs to be done
- Excellent communication skills, candid, able to escalate issues when needed and works with others well
- Has a development mindset, is coachable, and continues to focus on their growth in the role to improve their skills
- Exemplifies Culture
- Leadership potential (preferred)
- Past leadership experience (preferred)
- Commitment to being here on time, every day.
- Make great choices to keep everyone safe and to help our team grow
- Live #OneTeam every day
Physical and Weightlifting Demands:
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling of tools and boxes
- Standing for long periods of time, as well as repetitive motion
- Operation of motorized and manual pallet jack
- Able to work in various temperature conditions
- Ability to lift and/or move objects up to 70lbs
The physical and weightlifting demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.