Milwaukee Tool is growing! To support our growth, we are looking to hire a HR Coordinator.
If you have a high attention to detail and thrive in a fast pace, high volume environment this opportunity is for you!
What's in it for you?
Milwaukee Tool has been recognized as one of Glassdoor's 2020 Top Places to Work and BizTimesMedia's Milwaukee's Best in Business 2020 Corporation of the Year! We offer a chance to truly make a difference in a fast paced, innovative environment. You can help us disrupt the industry we compete in! Learn more about our culture here.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to assist in executing Milwaukee Tool's listening strategies (i.e. engagement survey, skip level meetings, exit interviews, stay interviews, action planning, and leader accountability).
- Assist in maintaining employee retention strategies (i.e. how will we keep our employees engaged, how will it be measured, and how will leaders be held accountable?).
- Assist with appropriate actions required to respond to employee issues and concerns.
- Assist Talent Management and Talent Development in carrying out administrative actions within the Talent Review Process.
- Facilitate the off-boarding process which includes: exit process and addressing any non-compete concerns.
- Provide support in the performance management process.
- Assist in conducting and documenting internal investigations resulting from employee complaints.
- Assist with recruiting administration:
- Post and communicates internal job opportunities
- Assist in providing candidates to hiring mangers
- Assist in interview logistics
- Partner with leaders to create an offer and is responsible for ensuring all transfer documents are completed accurately
- Manage the workflow for both new hire and internal transfers
- Maintain job descriptions
- Assist in the internal talent mobility process-- assessments, feedback, compensation recommendations.
- Partner with leaders to create a communication announcement for employee promotions and transfers.
- May support Talent Development in facilitating New Manager Orientation.
- Support and participate in the process to create job families and career paths in each department.
- Support compliance related projects.
- Address employee issues and work with management to ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed uniformly across the organization.
- Provide ad hoc reporting.
- Provide monthly reports and analysis on various employee data as requested by leadership.
- Organize, complete and present projects as assigned by leadership within specified time frames.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or related field; OR equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of HR experience.
- Workday experience, highly preferred.
- Good communication, problem solving, and organizational skills are required.
- Has the ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise good judgment and diplomacy.
- Must have strong business acumen and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications necessary.
- Some travel may be required.