Manager, Employee Experience & Engagement
"Every company says it has the best people in the world, but when you look at our story over the last decade, the proof of that is glaringly apparent. Our constant has been, and will always be, the passion, determination, and all-out obsession of our employees." Steve Richman - Group President of Milwaukee Tool
At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion for being the best and take pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand that is unparalleled. The Milwaukee culture is unique and has been a key reason for our business success.
As the Employee Experience & Engagement Manager (EXE Manager) you will create a comprehensive listening, action, and communication strategy to drive change and shape the culture, while enabling employees to achieve their best at work. You will collaborate with the Talent Development Team, HR Business Partners, and business leaders to provide a framework to drive the ability to constantly have our finger on the pulse of our employees.
Who you are:
If you are catalyst for change and passionate about providing an engaging employee experience, which considers the physical environment our employees work in and the tools and technology that enable their productivity, this job is for you! Our culture is our foundation for success, and the world we are in today presents challenges unlike we have seen or experienced before.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Develop & execute a comprehensive listening, action, and communication strategy:
- Enhance employee feedback channels to empower individuals to provide continuous feedback.
- Determine tools to capture and analyze feedback.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and leaders to provide a framework for next steps, which include leadership accountability.
- Develop metrics to measure success.
- Convey actions back to employees.
- Manage all aspects of the engagement survey implemented through a third-party provider platform; this includes survey design, implementation, leader training, communications, and continued cadence.
- Partner with the Culture Committees by providing employee points of interest to support their efforts in: celebrations & recognitions, recruiting, diversity & inclusion, community impact, and culture communications.
- Utilize best in class technology to enhance the employee experience and overall engagement.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree required; HR, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Psychology or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to think strategically, socialize, and implement ideas from ideation to evaluation.
- Familiarity with Change Management principles.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret complex data and translate the data into meaningful insight that inform decision making.
- Excellent project management skills and experience running projects with team members in multiple locations in different cities/states.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Reports to: Director of Talent Development
Relocation package may be available for top candidate!