Milwaukee Tool is growing! In order to support our teams we are looking to hire a HR Coordinator to assist in executing business initiatives assigned by the Talent Management leader.
If you have a high attention to detail and thrive in a fast pace, high volume environment this opportunity is for you!
To be successful in this role you will:
- Provide support to assist in executing Milwaukee Tool's listening strategies (i.e. engagement survey, skip level meetings, exit interviews, stay interviews, action planning, and leader accountability).
- Assist in maintaining employee retention strategies (i.e. how will we keep our employees engaged, how will it be measured, and how will leaders be held accountable?).
- Assist with appropriate actions required to respond to employee issues and concerns.
- Assist Talent Management and Talent Development in carrying out administrative actions within the Talent Review Process.
- Facilitate the off-boarding process which includes: exit process and addressing any non-compete concerns.
- Provide support in the performance management process.
- Assist in conducting and documenting internal investigations resulting from employee complaints.
- Assist with recruiting administration:
- Post and communicates internal job opportunities
- Assist in providing candidates to hiring mangers
- Assist in interview logistics
- Partner with leaders to create an offer and is responsible for ensuring all transfer documents are completed accurately
- Manage the workflow for both new hire and internal transfers
- Maintain job descriptions
- Assist in the internal talent mobility process-- assessments, feedback, compensation recommendations.
- Partner with leaders to create a communication announcement for employee promotions and transfers.
- May support Talent Development in facilitating New Manager Orientation.
- Support and participate in the process to create job families and career paths in each department.
- Support compliance related projects.
- Address employee issues and work with management to ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed uniformly across the organization.
- Provide ad hoc reporting.
- Provide monthly reports and analysis on various employee data as requested by leadership.
- Organize, complete and present projects as assigned by leadership within specified time frames.