Talent Acquisition Business Partner
"Every company says it has the best people in the world, but when you look at our story over the last decade, the proof of that is glaringly apparent. Our constant has been, and will always be, the passion, determination, and all-out obsession of our employees." Steve Richman - Group President of Milwaukee Tool
At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion for being the best and pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand that is unparalleled. The Milwaukee culture is unique and has been a key reason for our business success.
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner is responsible for consulting and executing on talent attraction strategy for their assigned talent pools. Oversees the TA sourcing, external recruiting partners, candidate experience, and recruitment process -- how we identify, attract, qualify, and close talent to drive exceptional business results. This leader will embrace innovation in talent acquisition, bringing new thinking to who we are targeting, where and how we source for the best and most diverse talent, and how we assess talent in the recruitment process.
Who you are:
You've recruited, assessed, and hired roles that others thought were impossible to fill. You form relationships and rapport with anyone from all walks of life. You are hands-on, and you like solving problems without fear of getting your hands dirty. People might also call you a taskmaster as you utilize time and assets exceptionally well to meet deadlines, stay on schedule and manage priorities.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Partner with business leadership to create a comprehensive Talent Acquisition strategy for your talent Pools. The strategy will include:
- Needs analysis to assess talent requirements (experience, skills, behaviors) for specific area of focus.
- Partner with business leaders for workforce planning which talent acquisition will leverage for a more consistent, structured, forward-looking approach to identify our talent needs.
- Data-driven business case to improve candidateand hiring manager experience.
- Education of hiring managers and key stakeholders on trends and market conditions for talent pool.
- Developing a strong pipeline of qualified talent to minimize vacancies in key roles
- Strategic tools to properly assess and qualify talent.
- Recommendations on enhancements and upgrades to current process, applicant tracking system, sourcing tools, and pre-boarding processes.
- Robust diversity recruitment plan that incorporates key talent gaps and innovative solutions that address those gaps to build a diverse candidate pipeline.
- Lead, coach, develop, and support a team of high-performing Talent Acquisition Sourcer(s), and Specialist(s), focusing on accountability for results while promoting candid communication at all levels of the organization.
- Oversee quality of delivery and SLAs to mitigate risks to hiring manager satisfaction.
- Identify and recommend training and development opportunities for individual members of the team and develop the team's capabilities to meet strategic goals.
- Manage external recruiting partners for talent pool.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. Apply sound ethical judgment regarding conduct and business practices.
- Active on social media and appropriate networks.
- Engage with candidates in a manner that demonstrates deep knowledge of Milwaukee Tool business and culture.
- Demonstrate the capability to translate our thought leadership into relevant insights that enable strong recruitment and talent management practices.
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Implement and manage talent acquisition processes for talent pool to ensure candidates have a positive candidate experience regardless of outcomes.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and candidate closure.
- Run a candidate experience that candidates will wistfully tell their grandkids about in 40 years.
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience between agency and in-house full-cycle recruiting
- You have a minimum 3 year of people/project leadership
- You have demonstrated success in hiring technical and non-technical roles
- You make decisions based on data and are hyper-focused on process and metrics
- You are skilled at sourcing candidates through varied channels and leveraging technology to automate these tasks
- You are a powerful storyteller that can sell the company vision in a compelling way
- You have a track record of closing competitive candidates