At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success. One of our most critical teams is the team at our Distribution Center. Every day, this team is on the front lines making sure our customers receive the right products at the right time. As part of this team, you'll help carry out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and shipping our products.
We are an inclusive workplace that encourages diversity of thought, experience, and background to solve complex problems as one team. Every employee is encouraged to continuously improve and grow, and it is a top priority for managers to develop their teams, making a wide range of internal development opportunities available to all employees.
We are One Team, overcoming obstacles together and celebrating together. Come be part of a winning team that feels like family.
To learn more about our story click HERE.
Team Member Benefits:
- Full-time hours with possibility of overtime
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401(K) program, a wellness program, fitness center, PTO, and much more
- Access to a free on-site wellness clinic for all full-time employees and their dependents who are enrolled in our healthcare plan
- Career advancement opportunities
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and comprehend order information and work instructions
- Provides direct hands on training and instruction concerning work instructions utilized in the distribution center
- Maintains training log
- Conducts new hire orientations
- Practice 5S and Safety
- Able to react to change effectively and handle other tasks as assigned
- Assist with preparation of Training Material
- Assist with Classroom On-boarding and Training
- Flexibility to perform and execute on additional training duties assigned
- Flexibility to support other shifts if necessary
What tools you'll bring with you:
- High School or GED diploma required
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills required
- Must possess basic math and basic computer skills in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Ability to perform work per instructions and within reasonable time
- Knowledge of all distribution center functions pick, pack, receive and ship product
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High Jump Experience is preferred but not required
- Training Experience or Leadership experience is preferred but not required
Physical and Weightlifting Demands:
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling of tools and boxes
- Standing for long periods of time, as well as repetitive motion
- Operation of a manual pallet jack, and various Powered Industrial Trucks (forklifts, pallet trucks, rider trucks, fork trucks, or lift trucks)
- Able to work in various temperature conditions
The physical and weightlifting demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.