Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to design and develop the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
Year after year, our team continues to make significant breakthroughs in the industry. We're just getting started. To learn more about our story click HERE.
The primary duty of this position is to provide a wide variety of process analysis and process improvement activities to internal and external customers. This position serves as a statistical knowledge resource for the company and must be an agile team member for manufacturing, engineering, sourcing and supply chain.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain processes supporting the successful handoff of newly developed products from NPD (New Product Development) to full production in a Milwaukee Tool production facility.
- Research, develop and revise Quality Policies, Procedures, System Instructions, and Work Instructions that govern the operation. These procedures must meet needs of new product engineering, continuous improvement teams and distribution channels.
- Must understand of Reliability and Test Engineering, and be able to perform Reliability Engineering responsibilities
- Able to conduct process capability studies, performing statistical process control and conducting GR&R. Determine standards and procedures governing these activities including the data reporting methods.
- Support systems for document control, corrective action, gauging and calibration.
- Provide training on statistical techniques and continuous improvement tools, such as process analysis, flowcharts, design of experiments and strategic planning.
- Participate in reviewing designs of new products and engineering changes with respect to product quality control/assurance and gauge requirements and recommend changes as required. Isolate and identify critical quality requirements.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to manage a diverse team and work within a challenging environment between operations, supply chain, engineering and marketing entities.
- Must be willing to travel 30% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related experience.
- Five years minimum of related work experience or equivalent that includes training in quality engineering fundamentals.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing practices (injection molding, PCBA handling, and electronic products assembly) a plus.
- Experience in a Lean environment a plus.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.