At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success. One of our most critical teams is the team at our Distribution Center. Every day, this team is on the front lines making sure our customers receive the right products at the right time. As part of this team, you'll help carry out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and shipping our products.
We are an inclusive workplace that encourages diversity of thought, experience, and background to solve complex problems as one team. Every employee is encouraged to continuously improve and grow, and it is a top priority for managers to develop their teams, making a wide range of internal development opportunities available to all employees.
We are One Team, overcoming obstacles together and celebrating together. Come be part of a winning team that feels like family.
To learn more about our story click HERE.
Team Member Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401(K) program, a wellness program, fitness center, PTO, and much more
- Access to a free on-site wellness clinic for all full-time employees and their dependents who are enrolled in our healthcare plan
- Career advancement opportunities
Weekend Shift Quality Auditor Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality supervisor will be Customer focus and Quality minded
- In charge of day to day responsibilities of Quality Value Added Services (QVAS) Cell within the Olive Branch Distribution Center (OBDC):
- Schedule / prioritizing multiple quality projects for workers while aligning business and customer needs
- Oversee and validate projects to ensure Work Instructions (WI) are being followed
- Participate and maintain warehouse wide inventory accuracy initiatives
- Train, develop, motivate, counsel and assist team members in work instructions, production standards, and the balanced flow of work and problem resolution
- Keep track and charge labor hours to project numbers
- Lead a team of full time and temp labor
- Adjust labor resources to accommodate increased/decreased project demand
- Perform all related supervisory and human resource functions (work assignments, attendance documentation, incident reports, performance counseling)
- Lead and attend meetings with upper management to provide updates on OBDC projects
- Publish quality and labor reports to communicate Cost of Quality
- Create, monitor and closeout NCMR, SCAR, and 8D reports in Milwaukee's Quality Management System (QMS)
- Point of contact for Customer Service, Milwaukee Facilities, and OBDC for quality related issues
- Owner of supplier return (domestic and international) for nonconforming material
- Assist in Forensics data collection in WMS
- Follow and participate in all safety procedures / initiatives