The Manager, Talent Development is instrumental in executing Milwaukee's leadership and employee development strategy through facilitation, coaching and leading.
What does a great Manager, Talent Development look like?
Our Manager, Talent Development will have the flexibility to not only lead in a classroom setting, but also in one-on-one coaching. Highly skilled and confident, you may coach those more senior than you in the organization. Success also includes the ability to control and guide a dynamic team session that includes all levels of leadership. The ability to help a group identify both personal and business issues, then work through them to resolution, is necessary.
You will excite us if:
You are passionate and energetic. You enjoy working on many things at once and at a very quick pace. You build collaborative relationships across the organization and are seen as a key influencer and trusted advisor in your role.
What's in it for you?
Milwaukee Tool is recognized on the 2020 Glassdoor's Top Places to Work! We offer a chance to truly make a difference in a fast paced, innovative environment. You will help us disrupt the industry we compete in!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with Milwaukee leadership, to develop strategic development programs aligned with strategic priorities and the field leadership structure.
- Design, develop and deliver development solutions and programs through both traditional and e-learning methods.
- Provide dynamic facilitation of classroom-based trainings through the application of a variety of instructional techniques such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures. Improve managerial effectiveness, increase employee satisfaction and retention, and drive organizational performance through participant engagement and accountability.
- Support transfer of classroom learning through individual coaching, design of real-world, business-specific applications and identification of potential digital job aids.
- Coach Milwaukee leaders at all levels to increase interpersonal effectiveness.
- Manage projects and processes requiring strong multi-tasking abilities and ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Vet and manage relationships with universities or colleges, consulting firms, and many other outside vendors in the delivery of learning solutions.