Milwaukee Tool, Mukwonago Operations is hiring!
2nd Shift Hours: 3pm - 11pm Monday - Friday
Positions in our Hard Hat/Helmet assembly area work to build and package multiple SKU's of hard hat suspensions, as well as complete safety helmet assemblies.
This job description lists major areas of responsibility and additional job activities may be added at any time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use manual and equipment assisted processes for assembly and packaging
- Requires good dexterity for repetitious work
- High attention to detail, flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Be alert to detect obvious defects and take necessary measures to correct
- Proactively work with team members to meet production goals
- Prepare finished products for shipment by constructing boxes, placing labels on boxes, placing products in boxes, and placing closed boxes on pallet per work instructions
- Abide by all safety policies and procedures to create a safe working environment for all employees
- Other duties and projects as determined by business and production needs
- Perform in process Quality checks as required