Lead Analyst Technology -- Channel Marketing
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with experience delivering world-class customer experiences and driving digital transformations across Channel Marketing. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution!
The Lead Analyst Technology-- Channel Marketing will drive technical requirements, design, and delivery planning, working across development teams and stakeholders to ensure successful launch of initiatives for your aligned business area. It will be your job to wear multiple hats, and go beyond the normal expectations, serving as the go-to expert on helping your business area solve business problems with technology solutions to enable desired capabilities. You will have the right mix of technical acumen, business analysis, and communication skills to successfully deliver complex cross-functional capabilities in Milwaukee Tool's fast-paced environment.
- Ability to act as an embedded member of IT in the Channel Marketing organization to understand the current and future technology focused capabilities that team will need to deliver their strategic objectives.
- Effective at understanding and establishing cross-functional processes to anticipate and prioritize the desires, needs and requirements of your business area.
- Excellent business analytical skills to elicit, analyze, prioritize, articulate and document business requirements and use cases.
- Ability to structure a large amount of information into business process and capabilities maps.
- Excellent at facilitating workshops and meetings, driving conversations and white boarding during requirement gathering, process reviews with cross functional teams.
- Assists with or conducts solution assessment and validation to ensure that functional and technical specifications meet the identified business needs.
- Ability to build relationships with business and partners, negotiate scopes, manage changes, bridge communication gaps, resolve conflicts and reach agreements across the teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across functional audiences with different backgrounds, skill sets, and communication preference.
- Ability to work effectively in an uncertain environment and bring order to it. Flexible enough to work through ambiguity and bring clarity in a fast pace environment where change is constant.
- Proven success in coordinating multiple projects simultaneously with business partners from requirement definition to UAT and resource planning.
- Coordinates with multiple parties (product team, vendors, strategic partners, business partners, etc.) to meet the customer's priorities while being aware of the insights, needs and constraints of those stakeholders.
- Is equally comfortable in a roomful of business leaders as you are with hashing out complex technical details to deliver on key capabilities.
- Serves as a communication bridge between technology functions and the respective business area that you support.
- Promotes a culture where teams are inspired to collaborate; ensuring everyone understands their part in the process
- Smart, articulate, organized, and self-directed.
- Passionate about solving business problems with technology.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in channel marketing, business analysis, and project management, product management and ownership, and working with technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Comfortable operating and delivering in Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience in channel marketing, sales, CX research, executing journey mapping, e-commerce, mobile, and customer data analytics.
- Strong business partner with the ability to identify and understand stakeholder needs where technological solutions do not yet exist to enable key capabilities.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is ideal, but not required.
- Deep knowledge of best practices for operational excellence and customer experience management--in both a B2B, B2B2C environments.
- The ideal candidate has significant experience launching/supporting business facing products and leading highly cross-functional teams to create compelling IT solutions.
- Experience with key technologies such as ERP platforms, reporting and analytics tools, demand planning and inventory management systems, customer cohort and segmentation tools, and order management systems.
- Ability to distill complex concepts and ideas to simple brief points of communication. This person must have the innate ability to communicate in a powerfully succinct manner in verbal and written form.
- Strong evidence of product and technical thinking and experience executing in a fast-paced cross functional environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and organize.
- Results oriented with hands on approach.
We're progressive problem solvers that help build the world -- come join us and let Milwaukee Tool build your career!