Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and continuing our push to be even more cutting edge!
We are an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, and are looking to add a Senior Software Developer to our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of an agile software development team. Participate in agile ceremonies and help facilitate good practices throughout the SDLC.
- Hands on design and development of applications using technologies such as .NET/React/React Native
- Collaborate with lead developers and analysts to understand requirements. Drive features/bugs to completion.
- Mentor team members
- Collaborate with analysts and the development team to estimate features and user stories
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field
- 5+ years of work experience in software development or an IT related position
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Strong object-oriented and relational database development skills
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- .NET Core
- Azure/Cloud Experience
- Git/other source control
We're progressive problem solvers that help build the world -- come join us and let Milwaukee Tool build your career!