Product Owner / Business Systems Analyst - Solution Delivery -- Engineering
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with a background in business analysis and custom application development. Come be a part of the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution!
Product Owner/Business Systems Analyst - Solution Delivery -- Engineering
- Meet with business partners to understand workflows and requirements
- Identify opportunities for process or technology improvements
- Build a roadmap for future development activities
- Debate, challenge and align with the Engineering Product Owner to arrive at the most ideal outcome
- Work with a development team to scope, plan and execute on agile projects, providing technical development support, for development and configuration of applications
- Promote a culture where teams are inspired to collaborate; ensuring everyone understands their part in the process
- Acts as a communication bridge and liaison between technology functions and engineering to understand key issues, identify perception gaps, and resolve questions
- Identifies both internal and external customer pain points and leverages tools to drive short-term solutions and long-term solutions
- Leverages data and works closely with UX team to identify key opportunities for improving user experience in applications
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst or product owner
- 2-year degree in IT, Engineering, or Business required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in program governance using both waterfall and agile methodologies combined with demonstrated ability to manage large, complex projects
- Strong business partner who can quickly learn business processes and provide strategic insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to build multi-year roadmaps aligned to business priorities
- Experience with Engineers, Engineering systems and related technology would be great.
- Project Lead / Project Management experience
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience working on LARGE IT projects
- Experience with agile development practices
- Experience gathering requirements from business partners
- Background in collaborating with custom development teams
- Ability to distill complex concepts and ideas to simple brief points of communication - This person must have the innate ability to communicate in a powerfully succinct manner in verbal and written form.
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and experience executing in a fast-paced cross functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and organize
- Strong SQL skills