The Product Development Training Lead is instrumental in executing Milwaukee Tool's Product Development processes and system improvements through developing, coordinating and facilitating training activities for the product development organization.
This individual will have exceptional assessment skills to work with the product development organization to continually add and enhance our training curriculum. Consulting, partnering and collaboration will be a daily occurrence as decisions are made and programs built or vetted. Highly skilled and confident, the training lead must be able to design, develop and facilitate programs or vet them from external sources. Our training lead will have the flexibility to not only lead in a classroom setting but also conduct training virtually. You are passionate and energetic. You enjoy working on many things at once and at a very quick pace.
Training Lead duties and responsibilities:
- Consult with the NPD Process Manager, to develop strategic development programs aligned with strategic priorities and the product development space
- Design, develop and deliver training curriculum using both traditional and e-learning methods
- Support transfer of classroom learning through individual coaching, design of real-world, business-specific applications and identification of potential digital job aids
- Partner with the Product Development Process Owners to design training plans for numerous process improvements and new technologies that are being created in the product development space. This will require strong multi-tasking abilities and ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
Training Lead requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field required with at least 5+ years of experience
- Experience creating training documentation and facilitating training sessions for large and small groups globally
- Demonstrated success in the design, development and delivery of learning programs and products
- Superior oral, written and classroom facilitation skills
- Strong business acumen: problem solving, critical thinking, and leadership in business environments
- Adept at handling multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, result-driven, time- critical, rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight
- Results driven and deadline orientated
- Ability to develop and nurture productive business relationships, and influence key stakeholder
- Proficient in MS Office
- Periodic travel may be required
We're progressive problem solvers that help build the world -- come join us and let Milwaukee Tool build your career!