Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and continuing our push to be even more cutting edge!
We are an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional and personal users worldwide, and are looking to add an Associate Analyst to our team.
Reporting to the Sr. Analyst, Production Support, this role is responsible for providing world class IT support for Milwaukee Tool's Manufacturing Operations and Service Repair Hub in Greenwood, Mississippi. Candidate must demonstrate keen business acumen as well as possess a high level of emotional intelligence and have a passion for support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide world class incident management at the tier one and two levels
- Serve as the escalation point for Tier 1 Support (I.E. IT Service Desk) when onsite production support assistance is required.
- Intermediate understanding / ability to support the Microsoft application stack such as Windows 10 / Office 365.
- Intermediate knowledge of mobile devices such as Apple/Android/Honeywell/Motorola/Zebra.
- Intermediate troubleshooting knowledge of handheld devices running Android or Windows Mobile and their associated Mobile Device Management systems (MDM)
- Perform intermediate level Active Directory functions including account creation, group modification, password resets, and group policy.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems in order to support business critical applications.
- Support Enterprise technologies such as High Jump WMS and Dynamics AX ERP at the client level.
- PC Deployment/Imaging
- Log all support activities in ITSM system.
- Must be able to work under pressure to ensure tactical and strategic initiatives are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Based on aligned business priorities, focus on continuous improvement and provide world class customer service and support.
- Comply with established change management procedures and work collaboratively with the IT team to ensure a robust, stable computing environment.
- Manage local vendor relationships for network, telecommunications, and AV support.
- Work with Storage/Compute, Networking, Client Engineering, or other Production Support teams in order to proactively make technology recommendations and changes based on data-driven analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Establish a strong relationship with business users (purposefully practice relationship management), communicate planned and unplanned outages effectively, and work together with vendors, business, and IT to determine the most effective solution for Milwaukee Tool.
- Work with Operational management to assess impact and urgency of critical and/or impactful issues.
- Work to align best practices across production support teams.
- Manage the integration of new client technology into business systems processes and procedures.
- Follow established procedure for critical incidents in mission critical business operations.
- A Passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Strong team player with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and sometimes highly stressful environment
Education and Experience Requirements
- Two Year Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in providing production support to time sensitive/business critical operations (e.g. Manufacturing or Distribution)
- ITIL certification preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and documentation skills, with service-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of ITSM frameworks and processes