With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee offers benefits on your first day of work (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)) and an excellent working environment that includes an on-site cafeteria, state of the art fitness facility, organized fitness classes, recreational sports leagues and company outings. We have a business casual environment, jeans are acceptable most days; we work hard, but play hard, too!
Are you looking for a career with a growing company? Looking for a challenging and quick pace environment? Then look no further than the Supply Chain Department at Milwaukee Tool.
The Order Management Lead is responsible for overseeing and helping to prioritize and direct the activities of our Order Management Specialists in the activities related to Allocation. This is a working supervisor role. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven and possess recent supervisory experience. He or she will have the skills to work with and communicate across the business, both internally and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and prioritize activities of Order Management Specialist team and in the activities related to Allocation.
- Act as subject matter expert on all aspects of Order Management and Inventory prioritization.
- Provides on-going feedback to team members specific to performance. Takes corrective action steps with team members not meeting job requirements/expectations.
- Document, maintain, and enforce best practices.
- Support continuous improvement across the team.
- Investigate and resolve all order related issues.
- Identifies, communicates, and escalates gaps within the Allocation process to internal stakeholders.
- Drives culture of excellence through communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Effectively interact with external and internal customers to provide outstanding customer experience.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with Supply Chain Analysts, Supply & Demand Planning, and other internal partners to help resolve issues as they arise.
Education and Experience Requirements:
2-4 years supervisory experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree in related field.
Advanced MS Office, particularly with Excel, PowerPivot, Outlook.
Experience leveraging large scale ERP solutions (ex: Oracle, SAP, or IBM).
Strong data analysis skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication
Able to communicate and interpret ideas with departments across the organization.