Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Job Type: Manufacturing
Date Posted: 7/25/2021
The Receiver/Stocker is responsible for receiving, correctly sorting and stocking all incoming parts and tools in the Inventory Receiving and Tool/Parts Market areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use HighJump and RF scan gun to receive inventory into the system
- Receive, sort and stock incoming parts and tools
- Ensure accuracy of product received; report discrepancies
- Ensure product in physical and systematic locations match
- Assist in pulling parts and tools to restock inventory
- Maintain clean and orderly receiving area at all times
- Interact professionally with employees at all levels throughout the organization
- Take appropriate corrective action for continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Able to react to change effectively and handle other tasks as assigned, including working other shifts as needed.
- Operate equipment properly and adhere to all safety requirements in the work area.
- Practice 5S and safety
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School or GED diploma required
- Experience in inventory control, shipping and receiving (prefer experience in manufacturing)
- High attention to detail
- Microsoft Office and basic math skills required
- AX and High Jump experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Forklift experience a plus
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Not ready to apply yet but still interested in building a future here at Milwaukee Tool? Join our Talent Network and be among the first to hear about new job opportunities, hiring events, insider knowledge, company news, and so much more! We look forward to staying connected with you.