WE CREATE EMPOWERED LEADERS! At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe that our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success -- so we give you unlimited access to everything you need to provide technical solutions on our IT Team.
Our IT team is responsible for supporting our continued growth by partnering with each function to align the IT strategy and identify solutions, automating business processes, developing custom software solutions, providing and governing access to data, evaluating and implementing purchased software solutions, enabling advanced technologies like AI and ML, and managing the infrastructure and security these solutions require across the enterprise. We work to solve business challenges and drive efficiency through technology.
Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to support the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
Your Role on Our Team
As an Architect -- Marketing Technologies you will have the opportunity to help define Milwaukee Tool's technology direction and strategy. You will apply your knowledge of business and deep technical skills to complex cross-functional projects in Milwaukee Tool's fast-paced environment.
You'll be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Build cross-functional relationships to understand business needs and enable solution delivery.
- Supports project delivery within their domain. Influence customers, stakeholders, external partners, analysts, and engineering team on solution design as well as strategic direction.
- Drive towards best-in-class solutioning.
- Advocate for adherence of standards, ensures standards are documented and communicated.
- Help drive technology & design discussions with partners (tech/non-tech), leadership, customers, and engineers.
- Produce clear, concise documents (e.g., technical specifications, architecture deliverables, etc.).
- Identify risks in technology design choices. Recognize when the technical design of a feature is complex, limits performance, scale, extensibility, and/or our ability innovate in the future.
- Weigh the pros and cons of a technology choice and propose relevant options. Deconstruct complex product problems into straightforward technical propositions.
- Assist with solving system problems when they arise. Consider others' ideas and suggestions, in solving the problem.
- Remain current with emerging technologies and industry best practices, guide others on major strategies and methodologies.
- Participate and is an advocate as the enterprise moves to next generation tools, processes, and frameworks.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
The TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- 10 or more years of IT experience.
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in software development, application design, systems integration, and solution architecture.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Have exposure to multiple diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience working on vendor evaluations, vendor Proof of Concept (POC) definition and engagement, and vendor selection process.
- Understanding of all aspects of the software life cycle from specification through analysis and design, to testing and maintenance. Able to leverage Agile, waterfall, or hybrid project methodologies.
- Demonstrated expertise in requirements engineering, software architecture, software testing, and software deployment including understanding how the software interacts with the technical architecture.
- Deep technical expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies, CRM, content management, web sites, mobile applications, PLM, digital marketing, ecommerce, product information management, master data management, data warehouse and analytics solutions.
- Prior experience in retail and/or manufacturing industries, specifically dealing with platforms such as Oracle ERP, Oracle PPM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP Hybris, Sitecore, and Azure is a plus.
- Experience with ID resolution strategies and cross system best practices.
- Knowledge of the following marketing technologies, platforms, related tech stacks: CDP, Customer/User Persona and segmentation tools, Tealium, Marketo, ect.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan
- Education assistance
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation ("Milwaukee Tool") is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking to employ and advance in employment qualified persons without discrimination and to not allow harassment of any employee or applicant because of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, physical or mental disability, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, and any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.