WE CREATE EMPOWERED LEADERS! At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe that our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success -- so we give you unlimited access to everything you need to provide technical solutions on our IT Team.
Our IT team is responsible for supporting our continued growth by partnering with each function to align the IT strategy and identify solutions, automating business processes, developing custom software solutions, providing, and governing access to data, evaluating, and implementing purchased software solutions, enabling advanced technologies like AI and ML, and managing the infrastructure and security these solutions require across the enterprise. We work to solve business challenges and drive efficiency through technology.
Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to support the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
Your Role on Our Team
You will serve as the go-to expert on technology solutions serving these key business areas and will be responsible for expanding best practice utilization of any related software solutions.
You'll be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Drive solutions across stakeholders primarily in Product Master, Item Management, Item Structure Management, Change Management, Catalog Management, Collaborative Workflow, and Integrated Data Quality.
- Participate in and contribute to the solution design (encompassing process, data, and system architectures) with solutions to support the evolution of Product Master functions.
- Determine request urgency and alignment to business strategy. Collaborate with business owners to develop business cases.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true need.
- Gather, document, analyze, and obtain approval on business requirements from stakeholders
- Translate business requirements to functional requirements, develop functional design in adherence with architecture standards and principles, and provide clarification of technical requirements as input for a dedicated technical development staff.
- Complete impact assessments that outline the functional impact of new functionality and enhancements/
- Document and maintain request and requirements traceability within the request system of record
- Configure functional application solution as part of the build and test phase of solution delivery
- Work independently and as a member of the solution delivery team in the application development lifecycle, including the design, coordination, and execution of testing of new or upgraded application functionality.
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders across the company; deliver information to executives, and work with Applications, Program Management and Operations team members to define user requirements.
- Lead the definition of functional strategy and vision and identify innovation opportunities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business-related field, and/or an equivalent technical degree with four years of experience.
- 5 or years of Oracle Product Master experience, preferably with some of that experience being with Oracle Cloud.
- 5 or more years of business analyst experience, along with experience through at least one full cycle ERP implementation.
- Ability to travel to other Milwaukee Tool locations on occasion.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Results oriented collaborative team player with a keen ability to demystify and streamline processes.
- Experience in program governance and both waterfall and agile methodologies and demonstrated ability manage large, complex projects.
- Strong business partner who can quickly learn business processes and provide strategic insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to build multi-year roadmaps aligned to business priorities.
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and experience executing in a fast-paced cross functional environment.
- Takes accountability and possesses a sense of urgency to design, build and deliver solutions.
- Possesses excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Decisive in handling difficult business problems. Translates problems into practical solutions.
- Can consistently ensures the team provides the customer with attentive, courteous, and informative service. Can gain and show personal satisfaction from delivering great service.
- Ability to distill complex concepts and ideas to simple brief points of communication. Must have the innate ability to communicate in a powerfully succinct manner.
- Manage multiple tasks at one time and can quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and organize.
- Results oriented with hands on approach.
- Have a passion for their business area of expertise.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan
- Education assistance
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.