Sr Manager Solution Delivery - Supply Chain in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with experience delivering world-class customer experiences and driving digital transformations across sales, marketing, service, and e-commerce. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Will also serve as the go-to expert on technology solutions aligned to these key business areas. Building collaborative and trusted relations ships with the Sr Leaders of the organization is a critical part of this role.
- Develops and Executes IT roadmaps containing sequencing of IT solutions working towards the achievement of the business strategies.
- Facilitates communications flow between IT and Business including Costs, Projects, New demand, services, audits, and potential risks.
- Project Portfolio & Demand Management - Leads the development of a comprehensive portfolio of IT investments, ensuring alignment and integration into the enterprise IT strategy and Project Portfolio Management.
- Leading and Developing Talent: Manages departmental structure, development and training of staff. Actively networks and sources for positions within the team.
- Project and Change Management: Plans and manages projects and improvement initiatives of moderate to high complexity related to departmental function. Manages change with direct reports (if applicable) and participates in the leadership coalition that supports the change.
- Champion short- and long-term strategic project planning and provide leadership and direction to maximize delivery to business partners.
- Project Execution -- responsible for accomplishing project objectives within defined constraints, identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies, and ensuring project outcomes meet business needs.
- Financial accountability -- identifies and manages IT Total Cost of Ownership for specific function/geography, ensures effective governance of project budgets
- Strategic - understands business strategies & capabilities across Supply Chain.
- Collaborative -- partners with senior business management to align IT and business strategies, establish priorities and develop plans for each business function/geography.
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading teams and driving technology improvements that deliver solutions withing the supply chain business functions.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Experience working with a complex supply chain organization
- Results oriented collaborative team player with a keen ability to demystify and streamline processes
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferable
- Experience in program governance and both waterfall and agile methodologies and demonstrated ability manage large, complex projects
- Strong business partner who can quickly learn business processes and provide strategic insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to build multi-year roadmaps aligned to business priorities
- Broad and deep knowledge in Supply Chain business processes and technologies such as, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle EBS/Cloud, Galt Atlas, ect.
- Demonstrated expertise in the strategic use of process improvements and IT as an enabler of business initiatives and business solutions
- Strong ability to collaborate, influence, negotiate and build consensus.
- Experience leading teams - both with direct staff and indirect project teams.
- Ability to distill complex concepts and ideas to simple brief points of communication. This person must have the innate ability to communicate in a powerfully succinct manner in verbal and written form.
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and experience executing in a fast-paced cross functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and organize
- Results oriented with hands on approach