As a Software Engineer, you will develop front-end and back-end solutions via database creation, visual design, process definition, and coding -- full stack development. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with the ability to learn new technologies and work independently -- is curious and always willing to implement the latest and greatest technologies. Exhibits a passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program and implement software solutions to improve the efficiency, quality, and speed of new product develop testing operations.
- Work with users, team members, and graphic designers to develop innovative and effective UI designs.
- Collaborate with IT on the best practices around software development, security, and programming.
- Prepare detailed specifications, documentation, and logic diagrams of programs.
- Design, code, test, troubleshoot, debug, and documents those programs.
- Evaluate end user needs by conferring with users, studying system flows, data usage, and interaction outside business processes.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Deliver a software solution focused on the end user experience.
- Translate strategy into a technical vision using prototypes, simulations, and other research methodologies.
- Ensure systems include performance metrics, usage, and growth projections for scalability of applications.
- Collaborate with other developers in technical solutions and implementation.
- Interface with data acquisition hardware and test equipment used on testing of product.
- Work with test engineering and technicians on process improvements for test execution, automated date capture, lab equipment, and hardware enhancement.
- Adhere to timelines and excel in a fast-paced high-energy environment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Requires a thorough understanding of frontend and backend programming, database design, setup/deployment, and continuing support.
- Technical expertise in all phases of software lifecycle management.
- Understands and creates process maps for tool testing applications.
- Experience working in cloud environments (Azure, AWS).
- Familiar with linear algebra, vector calculus, algorithms, and data structures.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Coding proficiency in one or more languages.