Reliability Engineer II in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
All our teams touch every step of the process, that is why our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and working directly with End Users to understand how to deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility. To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review new product designs and engineering changes with respect to product reliability, user requirements and warranty information
- Develop test plans and procedures, to ensure product meets customer driven life requirements
- Lead project teams in reliability tools such as; design failure mode and effects analysis (DFMEA), and critical to quality matrix (QFD)
- Isolate and identify "critical to quality" requirements specifically on electrical and electronic design features; and all product component interactions
- Report and present product information utilizing statistical techniques, reliability distributions and matrices
- Ensure timely failure reporting, root cause analysis and effective corrective/preventative actions (FRACA)
- Participate on project teams and lead in all aspects of reliability and testing
Quality Functions - New Product team:
- Use database for document control and corrective actions
- Assist in continuous improvement activities such as process analysis and flowcharting
- Coordinate New Product Development Reliability and transition hand-off to Quality
- Requires a BS Degree in Engineering. Specialized training in Quality Assurance 5 years of related experience including training in quality engineering fundamentals and proven experience leading from a primary function within a project team
- Strong background in reliability techniques is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.