Who we are: We are the One-Key team, a collaborative tool and equipment platform that helps jobs run smoother, with fewer headaches along the way. One-Key offers a comprehensive system for construction inventory management, including greater visibility to tools with community tracking and alerts, the construction industry's leading smart tool technology, and complete inventory management software via a mobile app or web browser.
On the connected tools team, we help users Track and Lock tools, Dial-in Performance, pull Utilization data and give users the Ultimate Control over their tools. We also work on the industry's largest tracking network, leveraging geolocation services to track and show the last seen location of connected tools. Mark one missing and our network made up of hundreds of thousands, help find it. Signals from devices in range of our tools ping their location, even if the battery has been removed. Learn more about connected tools.
Our Values: On the One-Key team we strive to deliver customer value, be transparent with work in all directions, embrace empowered, autonomous teams, receive, give, and ask for feedback frequently, and think with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Job: We currently have 4 product teams and are looking to grow. You would be on our infrastructure team, helping create a self-service center of excellence that the 4+ product teams can leverage as they deliver features to our users. The work would be focused around improving and rolling out a new security model, and creating scalable and resilient services for the rest of the teams to consume, as well as setting standards and best practices around scalable and resilient services. Additional duties include debugging the occasional production issue, as well as root causing and creating solutions that prevent issues from re-occurring. You would be working with 3 other members of the infrastructure team, all reporting the Application Development Manager for connected tools.
Who you are: Self-motivated developer with a demonstrated background designing, developing and deploying scalable and sustainable services to AWS, as well as mentoring and teaching other developers to do the same. Understanding and experience working on security and performance of systems and microservices will be a key asset to have.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (or related field), or related experience.
- Minimum of (8)years of software engineering experience.
- Requires strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Requires experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- 4 years + experience with the multiple aspects designing, developing, and deploying microservices to AWS.
- AWS Professional Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer
- Experience analyzing existing code structures and improving application performance.
- 50% Leadership (Coaching, mentoring, driving processes)
- Experience in mobile application development (iOS and/or Android) a plus
- Experience with .NET sites and API a plus
- Experience in WCF, Web API, and overall Web Service development preferred.
- Experience migrating .NET APIs into scalable Cloud Solutions a plus