Senior Software Developer - Web
Who we are: We are the One-Key team, a collaborative tool and equipment platform that helps jobs run smoother, with fewer headaches along the way. One-Key offers a comprehensive system for construction inventory management, including: greater visibility to tools with community tracking and alerts, the construction industry's leading smart tool technology, and complete inventory management software via mobile app or web browser.
On the connected tools team, we help users Track and Lock tools, Dial in Performance, pull Utilization data, and give users the Ultimate Control over their tools. We also work on the industry's largest tracking network, leveraging geolocation services to track and show the last seen location of connected tools. Mark one missing and our network made up of hundreds of thousands, helps find it. Signals from devices in range of our tools ping their location, even if the battery has been removed. Learn more about connected tools.
Our Values: On the One-Key team we strive to deliver customer value, be transparent with work in all directions, embrace empowered, autonomous teams, receive, give, and ask for feedback frequently, and think with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Who you are: Self-motivated developer with a demonstrated background designing, developing, and deploying scalable and sustainable services to Amazon Web Services (AWS), as well as mentoring and teaching other developers to do the same. Understanding and experience working on security and performance of systems and services will be a key asset to have.
- Technical Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems (or related field), or 4+ years of related experience.
- Requires strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Requires experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- 8+ years of software engineering experience.
- 2+ years experience designing, developing, and deploying microservices to AWS
- AWS Certified Developer
- Experience analyzing existing code structures and improving application performance.
- Experience in WCF, Web API, and overall Web Service development preferred.
- Experience in mobile application development (iOS and/or Android) a plus
- Experience with monolithic .NET sites and API a plus
- Experience breaking monolithic API into scalable solutions a plus