Electronics Prototype Lead - Rapid PCBA in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and have an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
All our teams touch every step of the process, that is why our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and working directly with End Users to understand how to deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility. To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
The Electronics Prototype Lead -- Rapid PCBA will be a part of our team in the Power Tool Electronics Laboratory. As a Lead, your main responsibility will be managing the Electrical Engineering Technicians to deliver Electronic Prototypes on time, with high quality and with a continuous improvement mindset.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Manages the electronics prototype assembly workload through timely delegation of work to team members to meet the delivery expectation of the product development business units.
- Role model the Milwaukee Tool culture, mentor, guide, and coach team to maintain an effective workforce to accomplish goals in support of business objectives.
- Assure timely and accurate communication to and from department, teams and management.
- Run bi-weekly 1 on 1 meeting with team to accomplish priorities.
- Develop performance metrics to aid in the continuous improvement of the Electronics Rapid Prototype Assembly team, processes, and functions.
- Participate in process advancements and innovation.
- Sustain an efficient and cost-effective electronic component inventory for electronics platforms.
- Work closely with Outsourcing vendors as required.
- Participate in PCB Assembly when team resources are fully burdened.
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Associates Degree from a two-year college or technical school.
- 5+ years of experience in fast paced PCBA manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in electronics assembly showing a progression in skill level and ability to assemble by interpreting drawings, schematics, and documentation typically associated with PCBAs.
- Must have previous work-related experience in fine-pitch SMT soldering on PCB's in an electronics Environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized and successfully manage a personal workload of multiple tasks during a work week (agility) and consistently deliver on deadlines.
- High proficiency with Microsoft business software for communications and business processes.
- Strong skill in leading in a fast-paced environment.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Proven ability to communicate both up and down an organization.
- Strong blueprint and schematic knowledge
- Strong component knowledge
- Lead experience of a technician team.
- Manufacturing experience with Automated assembly and inspection equipment.
- Experience working alongside engineers in an engineering/electronics lab.
- Strong IPC standards knowledge and skills.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.