WE CREATE EMPOWERED LEADERS! At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe that our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success -- so we give you unlimited access to everything you need to provide technical solutions on our IT Team.
Our IT team is responsible for supporting our continued growth by partnering with each function to align the IT strategy and identify solutions, automating business processes, developing custom software solutions, providing, and governing access to data, evaluating, and implementing purchased software solutions, enabling advanced technologies like AI and ML, and managing the infrastructure and security these solutions require across the enterprise. We work to solve business challenges and drive efficiency through technology.
Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to support the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
Your Role on Our Team
The Solutions Delivery Analyst II is responsible for administrative and technical support of WMS High Jump.
You'll be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Work with business teams, project leaders and application end users to collect and analyze project business requirements for functions or applications under limited direction.
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents and functional technical specification documents.
- Understand the relationship between functional and technical requirements.
- Identify the current -- future- state business processes.
- Provide technical development support for development and system configurations and automation requirements.
- Serve as a communications liaison between business end users and application developers to understand key issues, identify perceptions gaps and resolve questions.
- Coordinate with business users to identify functional cases and establish test scenarios and results.
- Work with business users to test, validate, and evaluate new applications and functions, and identify issues in functionality.
- Provide day to day and on-call second and third tier end user application support, as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- An education equivalent to four years of high school; a 2-year IT degree preferred.
- 2 or more years of work experience in business analysis or an IT related position.
- Exposure to IT business applications and methodologies required.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Strong computer skills.
- ITIL Certification Preferred.
- Experience with product and technical thinking and executing in a fast-paced environment that meet or exceed expressed needs.
- Experience in writing SQL queries; strong SQL skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems; High Jump experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of radio frequency scanning process and devices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong business analytical skills to drive business requirement definition that involves eliciting, analyzing, prioritizing, articulating and documenting business requirements.
- Ability to lead small projects (with minimal guidance) in various SDLCs (waterfall and agile) leading development teams and aligning with business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of project management skills including planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Ability to gather business requirements, process flows, and use case scenarios
- Can make recommendations for process improvements, documentation standards, procedures, and / or guidelines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across functional audiences with different backgrounds.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan
- Education assistance
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.